Buying a house takes time. And no house--not even that perfectly cute bungalow on the corner with the fenced-in backyard--is worth juming into before you're ready.
You know what's more important than the house you buy? How you buy that house.
Here is my step-by-step guide to buy a house the smart way.
7 Steps for Buying a House:
1. Have a downpayment and closing costs.
2. Call Gail 231-349-9980 for my appointment.
3. Get pre-approved for a mortgage.
4. Gail will help you with seeing houses that meet your needs and price.
5. Have Gail work with you to put a offer together to be submitted.
6. Get a home inspection before closing.
7. Close on your new dream home.